Terms and Conditions.
Hello and welcome to The Next Wikipedia. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Next Wikipedia’s website, located at www.thenextwikipedia.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The Next Wikipedia if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, The Next Wikipedia and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Next Wikipedia. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Next Wikipedia for personal use only, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The Next Wikipedia
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from The Next Wikipedia
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Next Wikipedia
- Redistribute content from The Next Wikipedia
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. The Next Wikipedia does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Next Wikipedia, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Next Wikipedia shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Next Wikipedia reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Hyperlinking to our Content.
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.